Thursday, September 14, 2006

If you care about getting accurate information...

I hate feeling manipulated by politicians, political parties, or the media. I've come to rely on Factcheck.org to put the claims into perspective. So this caught my eye -

PoliticsOnline - News, Tools & Strategies: "For the seventh year in a row, PoliticsOnline subscribers and visitors from around the world are invited to help select the top 10 individuals, organizations and companies having the greatest impact on the way the Internet is changing politics.
This prestigious award seeks to recognize the innovators and pioneers, the dreamers and doers who bring democracy online. "
Reading a paragraph about each of the 19 nominees broadened my perspective on freedom of information around the world. Take a look.

I cast my vote for Factcheck.org. I depend on it.

No comments: