Worried about how well you and/or your staff communicate with clients or each other?
Improve your skills by participating in one of our workshops.
If you or your organization want to strengthen your communication or conflict resolution skills, consider a public or customized workshop from the New York Center for Interpersonal Development (NYCID) Training Institute.
NYCID provides training and consulting services to businesses, organizations, not-for-profit institutions, associations, community groups and individuals. Our basic and advanced mediation training programs are approved by the Unified Court System and eligible for continuing education credits for several professional disciplines, including CLE credits.
Our menu of seminars and workshops includes:
- Conflict Resolution
- Managing Anger and Strong Emotions
- Valuing Diversity
- Communication Skills
Our mediation training includes:
- Basic Mediation
- Divorce Mediation
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Parent Teen Mediation
- Other specialty mediation seminars and workshops
Additional services available include:
- Customized workshops designed with you to address your organizational or departmental communication needs
- Dispute Resolution Services for all types of conflicts (organizational, business, workplace, family, elder care) Negotiation, Mediation & Arbitration
- Group & Meeting Facilitation
- Conflict Management Design
To schedule a training or to learn more about our services, please contact Sequoia Stalder, Director of the NYCID Training Institute at email@example.com or 718-815-4557.