Friday, February 23, 2007

How to resolve a complaint about your neighbor, landlord, family member or a merchant

New York Center Court Dispute Referral Center (CDRC) can help!

If you have a complaint against another person our staff can help you sort out your alternatives. Staff listens to the complaint, makes an initial evaluation, and explains the options you have and information you need for resolving the dispute.

Options might include the police, a community agency that specializes in your kind of problem, or one of our mediation programs.

Please note that the Community Dispute Resolution Center remains a neutral party. Staff does not take sides or represent any party when evaluating a complaint, providing a referral, or offering mediation services.

The New York Center for Interpersonal Development operates the Community Dispute Resolution Center for Richmond County.

For further information call 718-815-4557 and ask for the CDRC/Mediation staff.

Or, visit us at our offices at
130 Stuyvesant Place, 4th Floor
Staten Island, NY 10301
Monday through Friday 9 – 5
Click here for a map