Wednesday, September 20, 2006

To boldly go where no man has gone before

NO, I am not a Trekkie but I am embarking on a new journey with technology and my professional practice. In the past three weeks, I have learned how to use Blackboard for my classes at John Jay College of Criminal Justice (http://www.cuny.edu), how to create & post to a blog, and participated in my first teleseminar on key ideas to promote your mediation practice (more to come on this)

Now…I am about to embark on my first cyber experience with regards to dispute resolution. I am going to be participating in Cyberweek 2006: Shaping the Future of ODR &Online Justice, Sept. 25 – 29 (http://www.odr.info/cyberweek2006/index.php). In the next week, I will be making posts around the theme of Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) and my experiences. If you have expertise and knowledge in this area, feel free to post resources and provide comments. If you are a newbie, I ask that you keep an open mind. Kathy, OUT.

No comments: